Background

On Sunday evening we drove to Coco Beach. We met up with someone who Ed does a lot of work with. He and his wife live in Coco Beach and took us out for the night. We met at the marina where they own a few slips and they rented out the clubhouse for some appetizers and cocktails. My sister, her husband, my Aunt Terry, and Ed and I went. This picture is of us at the marina. There were so many beautiful boats. We actually had a tour of one of their friends' boats who live on it. It was three bedroom and three baths! Can you imagine! It was pretty fabulous!!



This is a picture of the clubhouse where we hung out for a bit before going to dinner. It was so nice and we had it all to ourselves.


After dinner, we walked on Coco Beach. This is my sis and I being silly and climbing on the lifeguard tour. When we were there Coco Beach actually had a bad infestation of jellyfish, so I was kind of freaked out walking on the beach at dark, but I stayed away from the water and it was all good!




The next morning we headed to Clearwater, Florida. The kids had never seen the ocean, so it was quite and experience for them to play in the water and in the sand. I must admit, I am not a huge fan of the sand. It just gets EVERYWHERE!! And I mean EVERYWHERE!!























Good times!! And lots of smiles!!

0 comments: