I will have to say that I was most excited about taking the kiddos to the Magic Kingdom. I definitely think the Magic Kingdom is what everyone pictures when they think about Disney World.
Seeing Cinderella's Castle right when you walk into Disney is quite a sight. The kids see this castle at the beginning of every Disney movie they watch, so they were very excited to see it in person.
As soon as we arrived at the park, there was a parade going on and we were able to see so many characters. It was the perfect way to start out the day.
Next we started making our way to all of the rides. It's A Small World was one of the first rides we went on. Braeden looked at me and said, "this is boring." I will have to admit, that song sure sticks in your head after this ride...over and over and over again!! It is quite beautiful though.
Brenna on the carousel!!
Aunt T and Brenna on the Tea Cups.
Brenna was EXTREMELY excited to meet the Princesses, that is until it was actually time to meet them. She looks like she is kind of smiling in this picture, but she is actually crying and this is a forced smile. After waiting in line, we were going to meet the Princesses, like it or not! I know that sounds harsh, but any parents who have taken their children to Disney and waited in the lines, will understand.
She absolutely refused to take a picture with Sleeping Beauty, but I still had her sign her autograph book. After Sleeping Beauty signed her book, she kissed it. Once Brenna got herself together, she absolutely LOVED the kiss. She was so proud to show it off to her brother and Daddy later on.
Belle was the Princess that Brenna was most excited to see. Here they are discussing that Brenna was Belle for Halloween. Belle asked Brenna if she had as much fun in her dress as she does. It was fun to see that they stay so much in character.
0 comments:
Post a Comment