13 years ago
I knew this day would come. Today was the first "I don't like you" day. I'm sure soon to be followed by the "I hate you" day. Brenna was in rare form today. Even my sister couldn't believe what was coming out of her mouth. To top it all off, Ed is out of town. We will be having a long discussion when he gets home because there is no way this behavior is going to continue.
On a side note...Braeden is 6 1/2 yrs old and has still not had his "I don't like you" day. It is amazing how different siblings' personalities can be, even raised by the same parents, the same way.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Jill Rangarajan said...
Wow. Everything you said is exactly like Nalen and Neela. Never a peep from Nalen about ever not liking me, yet Neela has had MANY of her share of choice words for me. Kids are so different!
July 18, 2011 at 1:00 PM