EPCOT is my favorite park!! I love looking at all of the different "countries" and their architecture, food, and shopping. Shopping at EPCOT is what I was looking forward to the most, but this trip I really didn't have any time to shop. When you take little kids with you, that is not something that they want to take time to do, but I was still able to admire all of the beautiful buildings.

We rode all of the rides at EPCOT and this is a picture outside the Nemo and Friends ride.

This is a picture of the Eiffel Tower. This is my favorite area. I love the pastries here, although I wasn't able to get any this time, but I was able to indulge in a glass of champagne!! Yummy!

We had dinner in "Japan" at the hibachi restaurant. The kids love STIX here in KC, so we knew they would have a great time!! Here we are just waiting for our table.


Braeden was very impressive at this meal. He actually ate his entire meal with chopsticks. As you can see they assemble the chopsticks with paper and a rubber band for easy use.


These next few pictures represent one of my very favorite memories of the entire trip. First, let me say that I have noticed that these Disney blogs have a lot more pictures and stories about Brenna. It is NOT because I am playing favorites. There were a few times where our large group split up and did different things. Braeden always went with Ed to do the rides and I always had Brenna and the camera with me, therefore I just have more pictures of Brenna. I just felt the need to explain that!
Okay, back to my initial story. Lindsey and I decided to wait in line to see all of the characters at EPCOT while everyone else went on a roller coaster. We had to wait in line for close to an hour...in a small room...where the line zig zagged back and forth...with a four year old...and a 19 month old...who has no patience whatsoever!! IT WAS A NIGHTMARE!!!! Carson would not stop screaming and wiggling out of my sister's arms. Brenna wanted to be held constantly because she is scared of everything and everyone. Lindsey and I would pass them back and forth because our arms were dead tired. We would give them candy to keep them quiet because EVERYONE WAS STARING AT US!! Carson choked on a chewy piece of candy and Lindsey freaked out and handed him to me...not the first time I've had to do the heimlich on him! I kept telling all of the people staring at us that if they would let us cut in line, they would not have to listen to our children anymore...there were no takers on that, of course! Pretty much all Lindsey and I could do was laugh our heads off because we felt like we were on some sort of hidden camera show.
It didn't get any better once it was our turn with the characters. Brenna didn't want anything to do with them, but WE WERE GETTING THOSE PICTURES!!! And we had a plan!! Our plan was to run up with our kid in our arms while the other one snapped a picture. My pictures turned out so blurry because Lindsey had to take them while trying to contain Carson in her arms. Again, it was just hilarious. I didn't even mind that the pictures were so crappy because the story is so funny!!
Cori said...
Oh my gosh...you just made my day! Have you seen my post today? I adored Epcot, and I thought I was the only one alive. LOL
July 7, 2011 at 5:11 PM