1 year ago
I need to get some of Braeden and Brenna's activities documented. I have been pretty bad about keeping up with their milestones, interests, and activities. Braeden first!!
At the end of May, we were invited to Braeden's class Kindergarten Celebration. Each student was given their Kindergarten completion diploma. We looked over their school work for the year and had cookies and juice. It was a fun time to celebrate a successful year with his class.
Everyone was so excited!
Each grade level at Delaware Ridge Elementary does an "Investigation". It is part of the Expeditionary Learning program at DRE. The Kindergartners did an investigation of frogs. They presented all that they had learned about frogs in a program at the end of the year. Braeden was a cattail. I still remember the lines he had to recite: I am a cattail. Mommy frogs lay their eggs in us. Frogs use us to hide from their predators. In order for Braeden to memorize it, I, of course, had to memorize it too!
Summer fun in the backyard with friends and family!
And then there was Tball! Same team as last year! It is amazing how much difference a year will make. Last year we were playing in the dirt and running the wrong way. This year we can catch balls and make outs. Pretty impressive progress!
On another note, I grew up with a girl named Meghan. We were best friends ever since I can remember. Our Moms are best friends to this day. We always knew that our children would be friends too. I just don't think it ever entered our mind that they would be BOYS!!
Braeden and Chase played each other in Tball this summer. Here is a cute picture of them!
I was very thankful that my office sponsored our team this year! Thank you Dr. Roberts! Best boss ever!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment