Background

Day 2: Hollywood Studios

We headed to Hollywood Studios early Saturday morning. The park was filled with a lot of fun rides and entertaining shows. Brenna's favorite was The Little Mermaid show and Braeden loved the new Star Wars ride.

The picture below is of the Haunted Mansion ride. It drops straight down. Brenna is actually tall enough, so we took her on this and she LOVED it! To be honest, I didn't really pay attention to the ride because I was just watching her reaction the whole time. I have been to Disney World a couple of times, so I knew what to expect, but seeing everything through my children's eyes was such an experience. Braeden was tall enough to ride everything in all of the Disney Parks, except one roller coaster. I really enjoyed seeing how excited he got about each ride and how he would just say, "I wanna do that again!"





We got the Disney meal plan, so we had to get dessert with every meal. I have never eaten so much chocolate cake in my life...not to say that I didn't enjoy it! So did Brenna...




Arcade games and rides...

















Got to love the Fast Pass! For those not familiar with the Fast Pass, it allows you to cut in line at certain times of the day. This was one of those rides-Toy Story. The wait was over 90 mins long and we cut everyone. Two people rode together and you shot at different targets along the way. This pic is of my Dad and Braeden together. It was 3D, hence the funny glasses Braeden has on. :)






My sis and I! Great minds dress alike!



And finally, Beauty and the Beast! Brenna's all-time favorite princess.





The only thing better than watching the show, was watching Brenna watch the show. She never took her eyes off the stage unless to look at me with big eyes that were saying, Can you believe we are watching Belle!!! Priceless. It made all of the standing in line and fighting the crowds worth it.



One little shout-out to my Princess today! Happy 4th Birthday Brenna! Happy 8th Anniversary Ed! Love you too Braeden!

0 comments: