Background

Spa Day

Yesterday I was able to enjoy a morning at the spa with my friend, Tiffany. For my birthday, Ed gave me a gift certificate for a full body massage (an hour) and a 30 minute facial. He actually gave me two gift certificates so I could take a friend. It was a lot of fun and really should have been a very relaxing time. The massage and facial felt great, but I found it very interesting that I could never relax my mind. It was going a hundred miles a minute on what I had to do when I got home and if the kids had homework to complete by Monday and all of the packing I have to do for next week (we are going on vacation). I kept trying to clear my mind, but it just wouldn't work. I will need to figure out some mind relaxation techniques for my next spa adventure. There must be a way to escape being a mother and wife for just a few hours!! :)



We also went to the Auto Show Saturday at Bartle Hall. Braeden LOVES the Transformers movie and Chevrolet had their new cars there that are transformers in the movie. You would have thought Braeden had seen a movie star the by way he reacted! We passed Bumblebee (the yellow transformer/camaro) as we were driving to park and Braeden immediately rolled down his window and started screaming, "BUMBLEBEE, BUMBLEBEE!!" I guess to him these cars are movie stars! We were able to take his picture with some of the cars/transformers inside too. Lots of fun!!





0 comments: