10 years ago
Wow! KU lost tonight. I am still numb. Each year we invest so much time into watching games and into being such huge fans and with one game, it is ALL OVER! Such a disappointment!
With that, I guess I will have more time to catch up on our blog. Ed and I went to Puerto Rico last week. We had a fun time enjoying each other's company and enjoyed a little time away from the daily routine. I'm sure everyone read my whiny blogs about the trip, but overall we had a great time.
This was our hotel.
This was the view from our hotel room.
A rainy day, but still trying to enjoy the beach.
We were actually able to sit in First Class on the flight home. We were so excited!
I know this is a silly picture, but the meal in First Class absolutely beats the bag of peanuts you get in Coach. We even got FREE BOOZE! See my glass of wine! I had THREE!!
Puerto Rico was a beautiful place to visit and I am so glad we had the chance to go. It really makes us look forward to the nice weather that we will soon experience...I hope!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment