Background

So Disappointed :(

Here I am, sitting in San Juan, Puerto Rico in my hotel room updating my blog. Clearly I am not laying on the beach as I had planned. IT IS RAINING!! What is going on? March is one of the least rainiest months here and I don't get the opportunity to relax on the beach by myself everyday. Again I ask, WHAT IS GOING ON? I know I sound like a complaining brat, but I have been looking forward to laying in the sun and aging myself with the UVA and UVB rays for months now (just kidding about the last part!). Now my entertainment is the Internet and ESPN and the Jayhawks don't even play until 1:30 here. If there is any crack in the clouds at all and I see one sliver of blue sky...I am going to be the first one on the beach. Life is so unfair and I am going to be having myself a pity party here in my room. I know how pathetic I sound and I don't care. Woe is me!!

0 comments: