Background

So Proud of Her

A little bit of bragging here, but I am so proud of Brenna. She has been moved to the 3 year-old class at Tots and Tales (she is 2). Her teacher told us that she has mastered the lessons they teach in her class, so they want to move her up to a new class to be challenged a little bit more. She brought home her first homework assignment last night and to say the least, she is really going to be challenged!

They are studying the letter "C" this week, so there were papers that had her writing "C" and a paper for her to practice writing her name. There were actually 6 sheets of homework that needed to be completed. There was no way that her attention span would allow for that amount of work, not to mention her handwriting skills are non-existent. Her homework was filled with little doodles, scribbles, and circles everywhere!

We have a long way to go to catch up with these students, but we will get there. Good girl, Brenna! We are excited to see how you will do in your new class!!

PS-I have Parent/Teacher Conferences today with Braeden's teacher at 2pm. I told Ed last night that his teacher better only tell me wonderful things about him! I don't know why I get so offensive when she tells me things he needs to work on. My BRAIN knows he is not perfect, but my HEART thinks he is!

0 comments: