Background

My First Spinning Class

HOLY COW!!! My buns, back, legs, abs, arms, EVERYTHING hurts! My sister and I did a 50min spinning class yesterday and it was brutal.


My parents, sister, and I all joined the Wellness Center at KCKCC for the semester. Lindsey and I have signed up with a personal trainer, Jeremy, and we are taking advantage of all of the classes that go along with the membership...hence, the spinning class. Lindsey and I were the youngest in the class and probably the most out of shape, but by the end of the class everyone was telling us how wonderful we did for our first time. IT WAS ALL AN ACT! I kept cycling and for the most part kept a smile on my face for the entire class, but inside I was dying! I guess that is a sign of a good workout. We are going to keep with it. We are both looking to get rid of all of our "baby flab". We'll see how it goes!!


2 comments:

I am proud of both of you. I used to think about joining a spinning class until...
1) I sat on one of the spinning bikes when class was not in session
2)When I realized they were 50 minute classes
Then I came to the realization that I would die doing it. Seriously how can you sit on that seat? Good for you! Keep me posted on your results....it might just motivate me to do it.

January 23, 2010 at 6:16 PM  

I like you Kelly, alot. In fact, I like you enough to say this to you....
if you mention your skinny little self and baby flab in the same sentence again...I may come find you and kick you in the face!
:) But way to go on the spinning class!!! :)

January 24, 2010 at 4:42 PM