WARNING: If you are Ed (the Dad), I hope you do not think I am making fun of you. I just found these few incidences funny and needed to document them!
If you remember from one of my posts last week, I talked about the kids playing with play dough and even posted a picture of them. Well, I spent the two days following that adventure picking play dough out of the carpet, off of their clothes, and finding it in all corners of the kitchen. What a mess!
The kids asked Friday if they could play with it again and I said that if their Daddy wanted to supervise, then okay, but I wanted nothing to do with it. About an hour later the kids said they were done playing and Ed went into the kitchen to clean it up. The next thing I hear is Ed yelling, "I thought I told you to keep it on the wax paper I gave you." I walked into the kitchen to check out the damage and I see about an 8x10 piece of wax paper for each child and I just started laughing! Did he really believe that a 4 year old and a 2 year old would keep their play dough on that small piece wax paper? It was everywhere! Too funny! But another lesson learned...this time for Daddy!
Next story-I have been working on potty-training with Brenna this week and she has done GREAT! On Friday Ed took her to go poo poo (as she calls it) and I hear him teaching her how to breathe correctly to get the poop out faster! What?!? She was doing exactly what he was telling her to do and it was hilarious!
Yesterday I was getting ready and Brenna said she needed to go potty, so I put her on the toilet in our bathroom and the next thing I hear is her doing her "poo poo breathing technique" and she yells, "I did it! I poo poo!" I could not stop laughing and when I told Ed what she had done, he was so proud! Very weird!
Ed is an excellent Dad and always very involved and I am thankful for that-but I can still laugh at him...I mean with him!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment