Happy 5th Birthday, Braeden! Where has 5 years gone? You continue to grow and change everyday and it is a pleasure watching you develop your personality. You are such a kindhearted boy and your Dad and I are so proud of you. We love the way you care for your sister and how you love to teach her new things. You are a great big brother!
This year you started doing so many more things for yourself. You need my help less and less and in some ways that makes me sad, but I am so thankful you are learning and maturing. That is what life is all about.
You are certainly our little miracle child and 5 years ago today I was a mess of emotions. If I only knew then what I know today, I would have enjoyed every moment of your birth and infancy, but I have to admit a lot of my time was consumed with worry. We didn't know what challenges would lie ahead for a 3.1 lbs preemie, but you overcame every challenge and here we are today. You are a wonderful, healthy 5 year old boy!!
You enjoy everything BOY! You love Transformers, Star Wars, toy swords and guns, and you LOVE, LOVE to watch movies. You enjoy playing outside and swimming in the summer. You just always want to be on the go. You have so much energy!
0 comments:
Post a Comment