Background

Lunchtime fun

I was fixing the kiddos lunch yesterday and I grabbed two spoons to set on the table...they were having chicken noodle soup. Braeden brought his spoon back to me and said that he already had his own spoon and didn't need the one I set on the table.

Braeden: I already have my own spoon.

Me: You already have a spoon? Let me see it.

Braeden holds up a plastic spoon.

Me: Where did you get that from? (We don't use plastic spoons/forks/knives unless we are having a lot of people over to eat.)

Braeden: I found it underneath my bed.

Me: (giving a crazy look) You found it underneath your bed and you want to eat with it?

Braeden: (you could see the light bulb go off in his head) I better just throw it in the trash.

Me: Good idea!

Note to self: check under that child's bed and see what else might be hiding!

0 comments: