Our Halloween weekend started out with Braeden's Halloween party at school. All of the children at Delaware Ridge dressed up and had a parade through the school and our neighborhood. Very fun!
During his class party we had three different stations set up with activities. One of the stations was toilet papering like a mummy. Here is Braeden's teacher getting all rolled up in toilet paper.
The second station was pumpkin bowling. This is where Brenna and I worked. We passed out treats after the kids bowled. They loved it!
The third activity was taking pudding and making witches or Frankensteins with oreos, licorice, and other yummy treats. The kids thought they tasted really good and I thought it was a really creative idea. It was so much fun watching Braeden have such a good time with all of his classmates. This was the first party of the year for me to participate as a "room mother" and I loved it! Watching the kiddos have such a fun time was great! It really brings back memories of school parties from when I was in elementary school.
In between Braeden's party on Friday and Halloween on Sunday, I turned 31 years old. We had a FUN night out Saturday!
0 comments:
Post a Comment