Tuesday night the kids and I were watching the news and the weather segment was on. I told the kids that they might see some snowflakes on Wednesday and immediately Braeden jumped up and said, "We have to make our Christmas lists for Santa!" I grabbed a pen and paper and wrote down exactly what they told me they wanted, word for word.
Braeden's list was pretty basic and to the point:
Nintendo DS
Battle Zhu Zhu Pets
Remote control Big Foot
Brenna's list was pretty entertaining:
Dollhouse
Dora
Santa Clause Toy
Baby
Cinnamon
Dollhouse for Braeden, a bad guy dollhouse
2 Dolls
Toy
Another Dollhouse
Word for word and so funny! I had the kids show Ed the list when he got home from work and when he questioned Brenna about 'Cinnamon', she looked at him like he was an idiot, rolled her eyes and said, "Dad, Cinnamon Toast Crunch!" Easy enough and who knows maybe she will even get two boxes of Cinnamon Toast Crunch! It is certainly a budget friendly gift!
0 comments:
Post a Comment