Yesterday was my first test on whether or not I can stick to not finding out the gender of the baby and I passed!! The Dr. asked, "are we finding out what this baby is today" and I said, "no"!! My Mom thinks that because the Dr. turned the ultrasound screen away from me, that it is probably a boy. With the other two kids, I had a feeling of what their sex was before we found out and I was right both times. This pregnancy, I have no idea! If it is related to morning sickness, this is definitely a girl. Deep down I hope it is a girl just because Brenna is extremely excited to have a baby sister and I don't want her to be disappointed. Braeden says he wants a brother, but I don't think he wants a brother the way Brenna wants a sister. But...to be perfectly honest, I am not sure our house can handle anymore female hormones. We already have our Diva. Either way, we are completely blessed and will LOVE he or she with all of our heart. So let the mystery continue.
0 comments:
Post a Comment