Background

Baby In Detail

Today I had my first visit at the perinatologist office and it went great! Talk about a huge sigh of relief! They said the baby and all of his/her organs look great and just as important, my cervix is staying closed and my body is doing everything right.


I had to start seeing the perinatologist with Brenna's pregnancy because of Braeden's preterm birth. They would check my cervix every two weeks and they got me started on the progesterone injections I took weekly. The doctors are GREAT at this office and I actually enjoy seeing them. This time they don't feel like they need to see me every two weeks, so I'll go back in one month just to take another peek at the baby although the doctor feels it will not be necessary because everything looks great already. It gives me such good piece of mind that I am glad to go back!

We still don't know what the baby is. I was told to close my eyes when the doctor took a look at the bladder and all of the lower extremities. The baby weighs 5 ozs.

Today was a good day!

0 comments: