Not sure how I feel about that. 32?? That just seems pretty crazy. I've been reminding myself of what I always tell my patients when they complain that they are getting old, "it is better than the alternative." That is really not a good way to think about your birthday. So on to more positive thoughts...
By the age of 32, I have graduated from college, gotten married, own a home(or at least continue paying for it!), have two healthy children, and one on the way. I have a GREAT family and amazing friends. I have a good job and I enjoy the people I work with. I have really been blessed during my 32 years. So no more focusing on how OLD I am getting, but rather all of the great experiences in life that come along with getting older.
On another note, the best Birthday present that I received today was Braeden's football team winning the "Superbowl" for the Kaw Valley League! Go Piper Pirates! They went undefeated this year and today was an exciting finish. More blogging and pictures on this to follow along with some pregnancy updates. I am feeling great now, so hopefully I can get back on track with this blog. No more nausea and slightly more energy!
Hilary said...
Kevin and I were just discussing how you, me, and Rozzie celebrated our bdays together. What fun memories! Glad you are feeling better! Keep the updates coming! Love Hil
October 30, 2011 at 10:27 PM