I am a mess this pregnancy! First of all, I feel horrible all of the time. It is like having a hangover everyday, all day, without having all of the fun the night before. I'm 10 weeks, so I hope this will be going away soon. I am constantly eating just to feel half way normal, yet nothing sounds good to eat.
I am lazy. I have no motivation to do ANYTHING! On Thursdays and Fridays, since I don't work, I used to get up, get the kids ready and then take Braeden to school. Brenna and I would head off to Target and the grocery store. We'd come home, clean the house, and do the laundry. If the grass needed cut, I'd do that too! Now I'm lucky to get off the couch to do one small chore a day. Kind of a shock for Ed! Thank goodness my Aunt comes every other Tuesday to clean the upstairs...all of the bedrooms and bathrooms! At least that is getting done, just not by me.
I am constantly in a bad mood. I can't snap out of it. I really don't want to leave the house unless I have to. It is weird, but it is not really depression. It is like I'm always on edge. Don't make me mad because I have no tolerance for anything and unfortunately, it is our kids' job to make life complicated and right now, that is not something I can deal with. I truly feel bad for them!
Last Thursday before dropping Brenna off at dance class, I stopped at the gas station and went inside TO GET FOOD! I hardly ever go into gas stations and if I do, it is only to get a coffee. I came out with Grape pop, Jalapeno potato chips, and Gummie Bears. What a mess I am!!
The way I am acting, you'd think this is the first pregnancy for me. Not the first, but definitely the worst so far. I hope I snap out of this soon. I wish I could say this is the last blog where I'm going to complain about being pregnant, but somehow I don't think I'd be telling the truth.
Ian said...
Kelly, you looked great today at the football game. Hang in there!
September 24, 2011 at 4:05 PM