Background

...and so am I! I am 9 weeks pregnant and we are expecting a baby at the end of April. We are very excited, but we'll never forget how Braeden's pregnancy and arrival into this world went, so I will be on pins and needles until April.

At my first OB visit I was told that this will be the most uncomfortable pregnancy since it is my third. I can expect things to happen faster and the pain/discomfort to be more intense. I have already experienced that. The muscles in my abdomen have been quite achy. The morning sickness has been bad. My mood is all over the place...mostly in a bad place! She told me to plan to be in maternity clothes by 12 weeks. That is just around the corner. I didn't need new clothes until 5 to 6 months with Braeden and Brenna. We'll see what happens!

We waited to tell the kids until last week and they are pretty excited. Brenna keeps telling me what dresses she is going to put on the baby and how she is going to fix her hair. Braeden wants a brother. Someone is going to be disappointed! We aren't going to find out what it is, so it will be a big surprise to everyone on delivery day.

I have been waiting to post that I am pregnant because it puts it out there for everyone and I am always so scared something will happen, but here we go...publish post!

4 comments:

Congrats Kelly, that is great news! :)

September 16, 2011 at 1:32 PM  

Johnny told me this the other day, and I was so surprised! And secretly jealous---I heart babies. :) Can't wait to see the newest McGrath. And you are a ROCKSTAR for waiting to find out. I love it when people do that, but I have never managed to be that patient. I'll be praying everything goes well. Take care. :)

September 16, 2011 at 1:39 PM  

Uhh...you know that's me, Cori, right? LOL Stupid google...

September 16, 2011 at 1:40 PM  

CONGRATS Kelly & Edward! So excited for you! I bet the kiddos are just thrilled. I will be praying that you have a healthy, full-term pregnancy. I love that you guys are not finding out the gender. I always said I would do that if I had a boy and a girl...however I do not and I think we are done. LOL! Can't wait to go through this journey with you. Love HIL

September 20, 2011 at 8:22 AM