Okay, maybe not as important as the wheel or the light bulb, but pretty high up there on my list of "Modern Day" inventions. I received some really nice Christmas gifts from Ed this year...well, pretty much every year. He always spoils me. I opened something sparkly from Helzberg in a beautiful maroon box and I opened a big box with a Coach purse in it-I LOVE Coach! And then I opened a coffee maker.
I only use my small, individual cup coffee maker and I really like it. I makes just the right amount for me, since nobody else in our house drinks coffee anyways. I didn't need or want a new one. Little did I know that this is not just any coffee maker. It was a Bosch Tassimo! Many of you probably know what that is, but I had no idea. I used it for the first time on Monday and now I am addicted. I tried to make myself use the regular coffee maker this morning because the coffee for the other machine is so expensive, but I just couldn't make myself do it. It is SO EASY and SO DELICIOUS! You just pop in the coffee disc, it reads the bar code and makes the perfect cup of coffee. You throw the disc in the trash and you're done. NO MESS!
I had a meeting yesterday morning at 9am, so of course I am rushing to get the kids ready as well as myself. I popped a disc in the machine and by the time I had gotten the kid's coats on, the Starbucks Cappuccino Primo was ready to go too!
Stupid post some might say, but I love it and hey, if it saves time and clean up, I am all about it! Oh, did I mention D.E.L.I.C.I.O.U.S!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment