1 year ago
Why do I have such an issue with my children calling me "Mom"? I want to be called Mommy or Mama. I feel like they are growing up too fast and "Mom" seems like such a grown-up way to address me. I call my Mom, "Mom" but I am thirty years-old, so that seems okay to me. Believe it or not, but I correct them whenever they call me "Mom". I tell them, "it is either Mommy or Mama, not Mom." They just laugh at me and say, "sorry Mama." I heard Brenna call Ed "Dad" yesterday and I was shocked it didn't bother him. Doesn't he want to be their Daddy? Yes, I do admit I am probably going to be labeled a crazy person for writing about this, but I can't help how I feel. My poor kiddos!! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment