Background

Graduation

Braeden's Graduation from Tots and Tales Preschool was last Thursday, May 13 at Open Door Baptist Church. I just knew that I was going to be an emotional mess, but I do think that I held it together quite well.

They opened their performance with a ballroom dance. Each male student escorted out a female student and they did a couples dance to Mozart. It was so special! The teachers explained the reason they did this dance was because they have noticed how chivalry and treating a woman like a lady has disappeared from our society, so they are doing exercises at school to teach the importance of these kinds of behaviors and manners. For lunch each day, a male student has to escort a female student to lunch and pull her chair out for her. I think teaching this is awesome and in the future some girl is going to be very lucky to have my son. Of course I think he is wonderful!

This is a picture of Braeden before the ceremony.



This is not a very good picture, but Braeden and his partner are the couple all the way to the right. She has on the black skirt. This is during their Mozart dance. He was such a gentleman!



This is Braeden walking in his cap and gown down the isle. So handsome!!



My 3.1 lbs baby boy is growing into such a wonderful child. Ed and I are so proud of him and look forward to witnessing all of his future accomplishments. Hopefully life will slow down a bit and not continue to speed by as the last 5 years have!

0 comments: