Background

Tooth Fairy

Braeden lost his first tooth last Friday while we were at my parent's house. Why is this so sad for me? I am sure part of it is because I deal with teeth all day long at work, but it is also one of those constant signs that he is growing up. What happened to my 4 lbs little baby boy that I brought home from the hospital? It really seems like that was yesterday. I enjoy watching my children grow up, but why does it happen so fast? Oh, and the best part of all of this...he came home from school today and showed me that a second tooth fell out!!





1 comments:

All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth, right? I think it does have something to do with being in the dental profession. I know Kevin and I will totally be more sentimental when Z loses his teeth. It's a big deal!

P.S. I think Braeden looks like a mini-Edward in the last picture.

December 2, 2009 at 7:52 AM