Let me start by saying that I know that there are a lot of you who really enjoy and take "Black Friday" very seriously...I read about it on your blogs!! Well, late Thursday night my cousin Miranda's boyfriend had to stop by Walmart to get some items for his hunting trip. We saw people sitting in the isles in lawn chairs waiting for the specials to begin and we just found it funny. So not to make fun of any of you, but Miranda and I decided to kind of spoof the whole "Black Friday" thing. I see images of people on TV acting crazy and fighting over items and I just find it so humorous.
Our shopping adventure took place at Walmart. I think it was technically Black Friday because it was after 12am, but as you can see by the parking lot, not many people were there yet. The deals were probably not offered for a few more hours, but these are some pictures from our shopping adventure!
Here I am with my shopping cart ready to take off to fight for the deals!! Where is everyone else??
I can't believe this crazy person was trying to take this baby stroller from me!! Notice how empty the store is behind us. :)
Okay, I will have to admit we had a few cocktails before our shopping adventure and before any of you start judging and ask ...where were her children?...they were at sleepover at my parent's house! We just had a fun evening!!
Nickie said...
You don't know what your missin'. Good friends, good sales, good people watching, good breakfast...great times!
I didn't get the hype until I started going with friends. Now it is my favorite day of the year. I mean, next to my kid's birthdays of course. That is the PC answer right? ha ha
November 30, 2009 at 5:10 PM