Background

Halloween 2009

I have noticed that as the kids get older, the more they enjoy holidays, which makes me more excited about them as well. The kids loved sticking their hands into the pumpkins to pull out all of the seeds and mushy insides!!







This year the kids dressed up at their school for Halloween. Braeden has been at Tots and Tales for 3 years now and they have never been allowed to dress up, but instead had "Pajama Day" for Halloween. That was what I was expecting they would do this year.
When I got a note home from Brenna's class saying they were doing a "Disney" theme for dressing up, I decided I better check with Braeden's teacher too. I found out the day before their party that his class was dressing up as The Wizard of Oz characters. I panicked. How was I going to come up with a Wizard of Oz costume in one evening?
Well, Braeden was a scarecrow for his first Halloween. He was only 9 months old. I decided to dig out the costume and see what I could do with it, if anything. Well...here it is and I must say not too shabby. I stripped out the elastic and cut slits under the arms. The hat still fit!!




Presenting my KU football player and cheerleader!!!




I LOVE, LOVE this picture!!



For my birthday we celebrated with friends and family at Tasso's Greek restaurant. SO MUCH FUN!! I really recommend this place if you haven't been there. The food and entertainment is fabulous!


This is Tiffany, my Mom, and I getting ready to break our plates...a Greek tradition.



This is what the floor looked like when we were done!!



Ed's boss knew we were going to Tasso's for my birthday, so he called and paid for a round of their house specialty Blue Ouzo shots! How nice was that? We all had such a fun time!


1 comments:

Not much of a KU fan...but it is hard not to be with those two cuties! They will make you a KU believer! How adoreable!

November 4, 2009 at 9:41 AM