Background

Long Time, No Blog

Wow, it has been a long time since I have updated our blog. I was looking back through old posts and realized how much I love looking at all of the cute pictures and reading the funny stories. Frequently I thought about the fact that I hadn't updated the blog and I just dreaded taking time to sit down and write a new post. I don't want this blog to be something that I feel like I have to do, so I just kind of took a break.

What have we been up to? It seems like a lot! Summer is upon us and I am so excited for some warm weather and outdoor activities! Braeden's Kindergarten year is winding down and T-ball is gearing up. My office is sponsoring the team this year! Braeden is enjoying playing outside with the neighbor kids and is ready to be finished with homework and spelling words (although, he has not missed one word this entire year on his spelling tests-proud Mama!).

Right now Brenna's world is revolving around our upcoming trip to Disney World. She is INCREDIBLY excited!! I can see now why there are those commercials where the family doesn't tell the children that they are going to Disney World until the morning they leave! We talk about Disney World almost everyday! We discuss which Princesses will be there, how we get into Cinderella's Castle, will the The Beast be there (from Beauty and the Beast), are we going for her Birthday, will she be 4 years old yet when we go to Disney, will we see Mickey, how far away is it, are Grammy and Papa going, can we wear flip flops there, on and on and on...!!! I am glad that she is so excited, because it kind of makes me more excited. She seems like the perfect age to take this trip.

Just a quick little update post, but I've got chores to finish! Tonight Brenna has dance class and then we will get started dying Easter Eggs and getting the house ready for our big family dinner on Sunday.

0 comments: