Background

St. Croix Trip

Last year Ed bought a trip to St. Croix at a silent auction. He bought it for my 30th Birthday present and it was a trip for four, so we decided to invite our best friends Tiffany and Jeremy. Tiffany's 30th Birthday is only two weeks after mine, so it was perfect.


The island is beautiful. We had our own condo with our back porch sitting on the beach, so it was awesome!


We took a boat to Buck Island for snorkeling. Buck Island is considered a National Park even though it is under water. It was like swimming in an aquarium. This is a picture of Tiff and I on the boat.

The buildings on the island were very interesting and unique.

Tiff and Jeremy on the beach.

This is Tiff and I having our "Birthday Dessert"!


Ed and I at dinner at Pelican Cove Resort...an outside restaurant.


Tiff and I enjoying drinks at the pool at our condo resort.


A picture of the group at the "boardwalk".



This is actually the beach behind our condo. We visited St. Croix during the off season, so it was like we had our own private beach!


I just want to tell Ed thanks for such a wonderful trip! I vote you "Best Husband Ever"!!

0 comments: