Background

Mama Bear




Wow! This has been such a busy month and it has flown by. I have had very little time to update our blog and reading the Twilight series has not helped!!
Our excitement this month has been focused around Braeden playing soccer. He participated in the YMCA program. It just lasted a month and consisted of 3 practices and 3 games. Braeden did so well! Ed and I are so proud of him! He scored 4 goals in his last game!!
Braeden's team consisted of all 3 and 4 year-olds. We were very surprised to find out that one of my best friend's sons was on our team. Braeden and Chase had soooo much fun together. When one of them fell down, even if it was during a play, they would stop and help them up and make sure everything was okay. It was absolutely precious!
We had another boy on our team who is also in Braeden's class at Tots and Tales. He is quite a bully and began picking on Braeden during the first practice. Ed even started showing Braeden how to defend himself. Well, after a month of witnessing this child bully Braeden, Thursday I had finally had enough. After tackling Braeden to the ground in the middle of the soccer field, I marched myself out onto the field and removed Braeden from underneath him and proceeded to yell at this other child in front of everyone...even his own oblivious parents. DO NOT MESS WITH MY CHILD!!! I know that I can't defend him forever (as Ed reminded me last night), but for now I am Mama Bear and I will be there for my children. I love them so much!!!

0 comments: