You all probably remember my struggle with Braeden on what he is going to be for Halloween. He wanted Darth Vader and I wanted KU football player...well isn't it funny how things always seem to work themselves out. Our neighbor across the street has the exact same KU football outfit that I was going to buy for Braeden. She gave it to us so he can wear it and it was FREE!! Once he put on the pads and helmet, he was excited to wear it.
Aunt Lala and Uncle James bought Braeden an Optimus Prime outfit (Transformers, for those of you who have girls) and he wears it around the house all of the time. Not one word has been spoken about Darth Vader since!
So you see, I got two costumes for FREE and things are working out just perfectly. Braeden can wear his Optimus Prime costume as much as he wants around the house and by the time Halloween arrives, he will be excited to put on his pads and helmet and be the best KU football player he can!
Mommy lesson learned...don't worry about little things. Everything will work out.
0 comments:
Post a Comment