1 year ago
I am so thankful that I am married to someone who is such a great father to our children. He is so loving and would do ANYTHING for our family. He loves to make the kids smile. He plays with them when ever he can. He reads a book to Braeden EVERY night before bed (unless he is out of town) and he loves to cuddle with Brenna. He enjoys every moment with them.
He is also a good disciplinarian. He will do everything in his power to
Another thing I love about Ed is that he never hesitates to apologize to the kids if he feels like he yelled too loudly at them or if he over-reacted to what ever they did. I think it takes a special person to
admit when they were wrong, especially to their children. Braeden and Brenna are so lucky to have such a good role model. Love you Ed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment