1 year ago
I just wanted to publicly thank Johnny for cutting Brenna's toenails today. She never lets me get near them, so what ever you did to get her to cooperate, Way To Go!! Thanks for watching her!! --Kelly
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Cori said...
OMG, I can't quit laughing at this! I was so scared it would upset you guys----I was like, "What do you mean you cut her toenails?" He's never even cut our kids' toenails! And all because he didn't notice the splinter until he was done....poor girl. We love having her, by the way, anytime...
February 24, 2009 at 7:52 PM
Kelly said...
I wonder where she got a splinter!? Of course we are not upset you cut her toenails. I was so embarassed that her nails were that long and that she had a splinter. What a bad mom!!
February 25, 2009 at 1:01 PM
Cori said...
Please no bad mom judgments here. She got the splinter at MY house. :) I don't know, though. She plays in the family room or Ava's room most of the time, and no wood in there.
I'll try to post it tonight, but I got the cutest pic of her and Ava. They really enjoyed each other.
February 25, 2009 at 5:03 PM