Background

We had a great Christmas this year. It was so much fun to see Braeden so excited. I think this is the first year that he actually understood the "true meaning" of Christmas, as well as understood all about Santa. We always spend Christmas Eve at my Grandma's house with all of my aunts, uncles, and cousins. It is quite a large group and we always have such a great time together.




Braeden was so excited to come downstairs Christmas morning and find that Santa left him a Wii and a Knight Rider car (the one thing he really wanted)! I loved seeing the excitement on his face. Brenna received a kitchen from Santa. It has an ice maker as well as a grill attached. The toys they make these days are nothing like I had growing up, but it didn't impress Brenna. Of all of the gifts she got, all she cared about was the cheap little red ball from Toys 'R' Us!


After mentioning all of the "things" we got for Christmas, I just want to say that I am so thankful that our family was all able to be together and that we are all healthy. God has blessed our family in so many ways. Family and celebrating baby Jesus is what makes this time of year so special.

1 comments:

Your family is adorable! Glad you had a great Christmas.

January 5, 2009 at 9:36 AM