Background

Dear Braeden,

Four years ago today you came into the world. You were born 10 weeks early, so your Daddy and I were feeling a lot of different emotions. We were overjoyed, excited, scared to death, worried, and thankful all at the same time. You spent 5 weeks in the NICU at OPRMC and I spent everyday with you. I loved each and every time I was able to hold you, bathe you, and change your diaper. We were so blessed to bring home a healthy baby boy on February 14, 2005. Valentine's Day will forever be a special day for our family.
Today you are such a sweet boy. You play so well with Brenna and you are always there to comfort her when she is sad. She is lucky to have you as a big brother. You are doing so well at Pre-school and your teachers say you are so well-behaved. You make Daddy and I so proud and we look forward to watching you grow and mature.

1 comments:

Happy birthday to Braeden, what a cutie!

January 19, 2009 at 9:07 PM