Background

The Countdown is on...

We have two vacations planned for this year. We are going to Cancun in May and St. Croix for my 30th Birthday. I have been really bad about my eating habits lately, so now I must begin the task of preparing to wear a swimsuit--working out and eating healthy. It is not fair to have to stand in a swimsuit next to girls who have never been pregnant. I do have a secret weapon on my side though. Well, I guess it is not going to be a secret anymore, but I am faithfully using the Mary Kay Cellulite Cream. It promises you will lose at least one inch total on your thighs. Now, I am not naive. I'm sure this will not work, but I am willing to try. I took a before picture and I am interested to see the difference in 3 months. Do NOT expect those pictures to be published on this blog...too embarrassing!!

2 comments:

Shall we make a competition out of who can lose the most weight and cellulite before Mexico? That way we will really stay focused at it... I already have half the battle won since I don't have any cellulite :)

January 15, 2009 at 3:44 PM  

At my request you must post if the cellulite cream works! I have a feeling I am going to need it by the gallon after I am done carrying these babies!

January 15, 2009 at 8:25 PM