Background

Finally...Ed is Home!

Does anyone else have a husband who travels for work? Ed has been in the office a total of 2 days this month. That means the rest of the month he has been on the road. He is always so busy during the month of December visiting his customers all around the state of Kansas. He works really hard and I know he doesn't like being away from his family, but I am getting exhausted! I truly can say I know what it feels like to be a single parent and it is HARD! I was so excited last night when he said he would be coming home and working in the office on Tuesday because he ran out of the popcorn gifts for his customers. It is so silly to get excited about something like that, but I miss my husband and I want him at home with our family! Okay, enough complaining! I know we are lucky to even have jobs in this terrible economic time! ...I love you and miss you Ed! --Kelly

1 comments:

I felt that way when Nick worked the night shift and slept during the day. We only saw him coming and going! Hang in there, it is tough and at the end of the day we still need and apprecaite help.

December 16, 2008 at 9:50 PM