Braeden brought home a spelling word assignment that he completed in class last week. The directions had him pick 5 spellings words from the list and write 5 sentences using the words. This is what his sentences were(mind you, they spell things as they sound):
1. Did you grow?
2. Did you show your udr-war?
3. My udr-war blows.
4. Your pase are down.
5. Come to powp?
I wasn't really sure what these sentences said, so I had him read them to me. This is what they were supposed to say:
1. Did you grow?
2. Did you show your underwear?
3. My underwear blows.
4. Your pants are down.
5. Come to poop?
Was he serious? Did he really think this was okay? I never expected Braeden to write these type of sentences in class. I asked him what he was thinking and what his teacher said. Braeden,"She thought it was funny and wanted me to bring it home for you to see." Oh, she thought it was funny. I doubt it!! She probably wanted me to see it because it is completely inappropriate!
I had Braeden read his sentences to Ed and believe me, after his reaction, there will be no more assignments with bathroom humor!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment