Background

3rd Pregnancy is No Joke

The OB warned me of more intense aches and pains this time around and she was not kidding!! For those of you whose teeth I clean, ignore me saying this, but my hands are almost completely numb all of the time from swelling and just my job in general. It is like nothing I've ever expereinced. It is terrible!


Who goes to the bathroom 5 times during the night? Me!! No exaggeration. Every night! Last week I decided I was not going to have anything to drink after 5pm so I could get some sleep. What happened? I was up by 2am with strong contractions because I was dehydrated. I moved down to the living room and started chugging water. And then came the peeing. I can't win!

I am 32 weeks now, so not too much longer until we meet this little guy/gal and I can't wait! I will miss feeling the baby move and watching the kids' reaction when my stomach jumps from side to side, but I am ready to feel "normal" again. Since this will definitely be our last child, we decided to get some maturnity photographs taken. If you want to see a couple of them, visit www.image24photography.blogspot.com or visit Image 24 Photography on Facebook. Our talented neighbor took them and we are excited to see them all soon.

0 comments: