17 years ago
I was able to go visit a long time friend in Phoenix, AZ. Rachel and I have been friends since our eighth grade year at Sumner. It was so good to see her and to catch up with what is going on in her life. I met her boyfriend who I just think the world of. He is doing a fellowship in GI and was on-call while I was there, so we didn't get to hang out too much, but from when I was able to talk with him, he seems awesome! I also want to congratulate Rachel for being accepted into the Nurse Anesthesia program in Phoenix. It will be two years of very intense schooling, but any of you who know Rachel know that she will do great!
Rachel took me all around Phoenix. We looked at all of the huge houses that we would love to live in and looked at all of the beautiful mountain areas. We went shopping, to a wine bar, to the pool, and just spent time together! Thanks for everything Rachel. I had a great time!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment