1 year ago
Well, after the success of painting the bathroom, I decided to take on the dining room. I chose a dark chocolate color and a goldish-brown color. I decided to do vertical stripes on one wall and paint the other walls chocolate brown w/the goldish color accenting the back of the china cabinet. This was a project I took on by myself and completed on my own. I was pretty proud to say the least. I have always felt like I needed Ed to do any of the home improvement/home repair projects, but I have realized that I am a little more capable than I thought. (I still need you Ed!!) Here are the final pictures of the room...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Nickie said...
wow Kelly, I am totally impressed!
July 3, 2009 at 11:54 AM
Cori said...
That looks really good, Kelly! I'm impressed, too, because I did vertical stripes in Ava's room, and I know how hard that is to mark them off, keep them straight, tape them off, blah, blah, blah. :) I was ready to hurt someone when I was done! :)
July 3, 2009 at 12:29 PM
Desiree said...
That looks beautiful! Congratulations on doing it yourself!
July 6, 2009 at 8:53 AM