Background

Brenna's 2nd Birthday

Happy 2nd Birthday Brenna!!! Today Brenna turned 2 years old and Ed and I are celebrating our 6 year Anniversary. Brenna was born two years ago on our 4th Anniversary. It was such an exciting and wonderful day. I went to the OB for my weekly check and they told me I was dilated to 5cm and that we would be going straight to the hospital. About 5 hours later, around 3pm, Brenna Grace was born weighing 7lbs. She was such a wonderful blessing!


Today we had a small Birthday Party at lunch time, as Brenna's big party will be on the 4th of July. We had chocolate cake and opened some presents...



Brenna received lots of cute clothes from Aunt Lala and Uncle James, along with lotion and lip gloss. Anyone who is around Brenna knows that lotion and lip gloss are her favorite things. She is such a girl!!




Ed and I bought Brenna a new "Always a Princess" vanity with matching chair. She can keep all of her lotion, lip gloss, and make-up in one place now!



Brenna thinks it is hilarious to put her stinky toes on the dinner table...even when we were singing her "Happy Birthday"! She usually goes to time out for doing this, but we let it go for today. :) She was having such a good time!!



I also wanted to say "Thanks" to Ed for the beautiful roses for our Anniversay. Happy 6th Anniversary Babe!! I hope we are blessed to spend MANY more years together!! Love you.





0 comments: