1 year ago
Ed and I have lived in our house for 4 years. For almost 3 of those 4 years, we have talked about repainting our downstairs bathroom. It has always been so blah and boring. Well, we finally did it and these are the results...
Before:
After:
It only took Ed and I 2 weeks to paint this SMALL room and replace the bathroom fixtures! We had no idea how many different coats of paint and different techniques it would take to get this "Old Age" look. We bought a book that showed us step by step how to create lots of different painting styles. Let's just say that ours did NOT end up looking like the book, but we like it anyways. I am very proud of Ed and I for actually finishing this and doing it with minimal fighting. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Cori said...
Oooh! I like it! I think I have a 4 year itch, too. I'm on the verge of redecorating every room in the house, or begging Johnny to sell, (which he is not wanting to do). I think I'm just bored. What's the name of your paint book? I need a few ideas for our kitchen.
May 11, 2009 at 3:23 PM
Hilary said...
LOVE IT! I am amazed at the before and after pictures. Good Work!
May 22, 2009 at 7:49 PM