Background

Date Night

Ed and I had a "date night" Saturday. It really has been a long time since Ed and I have gone out by ourselves. We either have the kids with us or we go out with friends, so we decided to make it a night for just the two of us this time. We went to dinner at Corona Cantina at The Legends. I love their food and my favorite drink...Corona Cherry Limeade. I know a cherry limeade with Corona beer in it sounds kind of questionable, but believe me, it is fabulous! After dinner we went to Pin-Up Bowl to hang out. We didn't bowl. We just had a couple of drinks and enjoyed the atmosphere. I LOVE people-watching and The Legends on a Saturday night has some GREAT people-watching!! Ed says I shouldn't talk about other people's outfits, hair, etc., and I know I shouldn't, but I was having a good time. I can't even believe I am admitting that, but I am who I am!

0 comments: