Background

I ask you, is the fact that I used the same theme for Brenna's 3rd Birthday, that I used for her 1st Birthday, "Trashy and Cheap" or "Creative and Frugal"??? (see blog post 1-23-2009 for picture of 1st Birthday)


I had Brenna's outfit made for her 1st Birthday to match EVERYTHING! It matched her cake, balloons, napkins, my hairband, etc. She only wore the outfit that one time and I thought it was such a waste, because it was so cute. For her 1st Birthday, the outfit was a dress and bloomers, now it fits her as a shirt and shorts. Since she had only worn it once and it was still in such good shape, I decided to have her wear it again this year.
We also used the rest of the napkins that I had made for her 1st Birthday. I had hot pink napkins made, with black polka dots and they had "Brenna" printed on them...not cheap, but it was her 1st Birthday! I even wore the same hairband. I loved it! I was able to use all of the leftover party supplies.







Brenna,
You are such a fun little girl. You say the funniest things. Your Dad and I love listening to you read your books, talk to your babies, scold your older brother, everything! You are such an entertaining person. I love when you want to do things to "be like Mommy". You love lip gloss, hairbands, painting your toes, wearing pretty shoes, curling your hair, and your new earrings. The earrings are another similarity to your 1st Birthday. We pierced your ears when you turned one, but you refused to leave them in! I would come to your crib to get you up from your nap and the earrings would be laying all over the crib. How you were able to twist off the backs of those earrings at such a young age is beyond me, but you did! I was so afraid you would swallow them, that I had to just leave them out and let the holes close up. Well, you really wanted them pierced for your 3rd Birthday, so that is what we did and you have done such a great job with them. I hope you continue to enjoy preschool, especially once your older brother starts Kindergarten in just a few short weeks. I know it will be an adjustment for you to be there by yourself, but I think you will do just fine. I love you so much!!!
Hugs and Kisses,
Mommy


0 comments: