1 year ago
I am excited to start documenting all of the "special moments" in the McGrath household- whether good or bad, happy or sad. Tonight we are getting ready for Thanksgiving. Ed's Dad was just diagnosed with Diabetes, so I decided that I was going to make him a sugar-free, low carb dessert. He needs to enjoy his Thanksgiving dinner just like the rest of us. Well...I am not a baker. The Sweet Potato Buttermilk Bars did not turn out as I had hoped. I decided to give Braeden a taste and he made this horrible face and said he did not like it! I made a sad face and he immediately told me that I had done a great job, but he just didn't like it! He is such a sweetheart! Miss Brenna loved them--then again, she will eat anything! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Dissmeyer "5" said...
Glad to see you are blogging too!! Your kids are adorbale!
November 27, 2008 at 9:31 PM